Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Clay UAE Postpaid SIM Card - Silly Name But Serious Business

Last month I had a pleasure trip to Dubai, thanks to the cost-effective Clay UAE Postpaid SIM Card and Data services plus the free to-and-fro flight journey.

Last month I got a call from a media house in Dubai for an editorial position. I was not sure of cracking the interview (in fact, I couldn't). But the free to-and-fro offer from the company was very alluring and I planned to set out. I still wonder why they didn't prefer a video conference to an interview in person. Anyway, I was lucky for the consideration.

All the while Burj Khalifa was ruling my mind. UAE is full of many urban masterpieces including Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. This skyscraper is the centerpiece of Downtown Dubai surrounded by duty-free shopping destinations, star hotels and lots of entertainment options. Then there's Sharjah close to Dubai. My to-do list was all about shopping and visiting destinations as extensively as I can; yet I had to save maximum possible amount on the expenses, most importantly that of call and data services.

Coincidentally, I got a mailer that read some tall claims "Get Clay United Arab Emirates SIM Card and Save UPTO 80% on Roaming Rates. Now you can travel across United Arab Emirates and save on international roaming throughout your trip. With Clay United Arab Emirates Postpaid SIM stay connected all across United Arab Emirates."

I ordered for a postpaid fortnightly plan. Clay UAE Postpaid SIM card reached my place within 2 days. The bundle had the said module plus a user manual. I was on my way after landing in Dubai. It worked as a local SIM card. The data pack was enough for my 15 days stay for: navigation, browsing, and pics/text sharing. There was no gimmick. The name was silly - Clay, but it meant serious business.

Stay tuned to follow the run with me when I’ll elaborate on my Dubai Adventure.

 Reviewed by :-
Md. Salim Khan
New Delhi

0 comments:

Post a Comment